Community Town Hall on Senate Bill 50
Come and learn about SB50 and its potential impact on HPOZs and development within historic neighborhoods.
Speakers: Stop SB 50 Community Event:
• Jill Stewart – Executive Director – Coalition to Preserve LA
• Carmen Bordas O’Connor – Mother & Teacher – Member, LA
Tenants Union, Mid-City Local
• Brad S. Kane, Esq. - President, South Carthay Neighborhood Association, President, P.I.C.O. Neighborhood Council
• The Honorable John Mirisch – Mayor of Beverly Hills
• Council Member Paul Koretz – Los Angeles City Council, District 5
• Lauren Pizer Mains – District Staff, State Senator Ben Allen, State Senate 26th District
(Also Will Gaines, newest employee)
• Josh Kurpies – District Director, & Melissa Kaufler – Field Director -
for Assembly Member Richard Bloom.
• Melissa Kaufler – Field Representative - for Assembly Member Richard Bloom.
• Jeff Ebenstein - Director of Policy & Legislation, CM Paul Koretz, CD5