- October 13, 2018, 1:00 pm: Neighborhood Council Sustainability Alliance 2018 Election Forum
Representatives from LAANE, the Public Bank Los Angeles, the NC Budget Advocates, and LA County DPW will discuss two measures on November's ballot: Measure W (Stormwater Capture / Clean, Safe Water) and
Charter Amendment B, which would pave the way for a public bank in the City of Los Angeles
Sponsored by the Neighborhood Council Sustainability Alliance
- October 15, 2018, 2:00 pm: Register to Vote
A representative from the League of Women Voters will be here from 2-5 to help people register to vote. Bilingual English/Spanish. For more information, please call 323-957-4550.
- October 15, 2018, 7:00 pm: GWNC Transportation Committee Meeting
- October 17, 2018, 3:30 pm: Flores Mexicanas de papel y Calaveras de azúcar (Paper Flowers and Sugar Skulls)
Create paper flowers and decorate sugar skulls!
- October 18, 2018, 7:00 pm: LAPD Wilshire Division Community-Police Advisory Board (C-PAB) Meeting
LAPD Wilshire Division Community-Police Advisory Board (C-PAB)
- October 20, 2018, 2:00 pm: Free screening of "Monsters, Inc."
Get ready for Halloween with our free screening of this family-friendly movie. Rated G
- October 21, 2018, 10:00 am: L.A. Preschool/Kinder Fair
The LA Preschool Fairs will be bigger than ever this year! PEL and The Pump Station & Nurtury® are collaborating to make this favorite fall event for parents even better! Raffles, Goody bags, and LOTS of schools! For more info and to RSVP: https://lapreschoolkinderfaireast.eventbrite.com
- October 23, 2018, N/A: St. Brendan School - CHLA Blood Drive
Semi-annual blood drive at St. Brendan School benefitting Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- October 23, 2018, 6:30 pm: GWNC Land Use Committee Meeting
Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council Land Use Committee meeting - come and learn about new and ongoing development projects in your neighborhood. Everyone is welcome.
Fourth Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m.
- October 25, 2018, 6:00 pm: League of Women Voters: What to Know Before You Vote
Join LA's oldest women's club for an engaging and informative evening as we welcome the Los Angeles League of Women Voters. We will discuss initiatives up for election on November 6th.
Everyone is welcome! This is a nonpartisan event & we are excited to have Mona Field, Vice President of the LALWV talk with us about upcoming initiatives.
Thursday, October 25th
$5 suggested donation
To reserve your space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 323-931-1277 x 131.