Following 30 years at his previous location on Larchmont, Hans Fiebig has officially moved Hans Custom Optik in to the store’s new location, at 419 3/4 North Larchmont Boulevard. Congratulations Hans! So glad you are still on the Boulevard!
Stop in and say hello to Hans, and the wonderful staff, who help run this family business, including daughter Regina, and grandson, James, while shopping for new frames, or stopping in for expert repairs. Hans’ new second floor store is located right above Village Mail Call, in the shopping center on the west side of Larchmont – just north of Beverly Boulevard.
You will find all the custom and designer eyewear you recall from Hans’ previous location, plus enjoy familiar conversation with Hans himself, whose wonderful sense of humor, kind smile, depth of expertise and unparalleled service will keep you coming in again and again.
Here are some fun facts about Hans:
- European-trained craftsman
- Optician since 1943 (covering four different countries!)
- Co-Owner of the Optique Boutique – Sunset Strip
- Original Optician to the Stars
- Creator of Elvis’s glasses & Sir Elton John’s Custom Designs
- Located on Larchmont Boulevard in Hancock Park for the last 30 years
- Full lab on premises, as well as multiple experienced opticians, including master optician, Hans
- GQ Magazine named Hans Custom Optik, Inc. one of the best 100 stores for men in America
- Los Angeles Magazine Top 100 list
Celebrity Clientele includes:
- Elvis and Priscilla Presley
- Sir Elton John
- Robert Evans (over 38 yrs.)
- Hugh Hefner (over 35 yrs.)
- Paul Casey (Elvis Entertainer of the Year, American Trilogy Show and DukesFest)
- Steve McQueen
- Ann Margaret
- Joan Collins
- Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Peter Sellers
- And many, many more…
A sampling of the vast selection of frames you will find at Hans Custom Optik:
- Chrome Hearts
- RayBan and RayBan Ultras (Limited Edition)
- Alain Mikli
- Vintage Cazals
- Gold-filled by Savile Row
- Tom Ford
- Maui Jim
- Plus many more custom and designer frames…
New Store Address:
419 3/4 North Larchmont Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Main Phone Number: (323) 462-5195
Fax number: (323) 462-5180
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.