It’s hot! Do you need to replace your old window A/C unit?
Saturday is your lucky day. The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) is giving away FREE energy saving window air conditioners, this Saturday, for one day only.
Be among the first 50 qualifying customers to get a free ENERGY STAR®- rated 5,000 BTU window A/C (can cool up to 150 sq. ft.) if you recycle your old, working A/C unit. All other qualifying customers will receive a $25 prepaid rebate gift card.
WINDOW A/C RECYCLING DROP-OFF EVENT
Saturday, July 15, 2017
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
111 N. Hope Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(Follow the signs to enter on Dewap Road from W. 1st Street)
- You must be an LADWP residential customer with an active electric account.
- Window-mounted air conditioning unit must be a plug-in type and in working condition. Unit will be tested on-site.
- Participants must own the air conditioner unit or have the owner’s permission to recycle the unit
What to Bring
- Your most recent LADWP Bill
- Your California Driver’s License or State ID (address must match LADWP bill)
- Your old, working window A/C unit(s). Customers may recycle a maximum of three window A/C units per household.
- Rebate funding is available on a first come, first-served basis.
- Limit one free A/C unit per household while supplies last. A rebate will not be provided for the exchanged unit.
- Customers who recycle additional, qualified A/C units will receive a $25 gift card, per unit.
Did You Know?
Recycling your old window A/C unit can save you up to $240 per year* on your electric bill.
For more information, call 1(855) 665-9469 or visit www.ladwp.com/windowac
*based on a 10 SEER (1,200-Watt/12,000 BTU) window A/C operated for 8 hours/day, 6 months/per year.