Our friends at Metro have provided this handy warning about traffic signal shutdowns at Wilshire and La Brea on Thursday, while construction crews work on the signal controllers.
WHEN: Thursday, May 12th
WHERE: Wilshire/La Brea
WHAT: Controller Work
What to Expect:
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction may result in changes to bus routes or stop locations. Metro will post signs at affected stops to advise of alternative boarding locations.
- Traffic officers will be dispatched to the intersection to facilitate traffic movement.
Real time information is available at metro.net/service/advisories or 323.GOMETRO.