CD4 Council Member David Ryu released the annual report of his office’s activities in 2016-2017 around the district.
In an email to constituents, Ryu noted the following highlights of the report:
- Photo collage of our beautification improvements on Western Avenue.
- More than $220,000 Discretionary Funds spent on Traffic & Transit projects
- Tools on how to connect with City services.
- Over 83 miles of streets resurfaced and 17,229 miles of curbs swept.
- My work to prioritize public safety, community engagement, expand park access and more.
The report can be found at the following link: